Portfolio line up of digestive health brands
- 3D renderings of all items: built in Adobe Photoshop using live smart objects from Illustrator files for use in: presentations, mood boards and advertising material
- Package Design and Development: artwork was created in Adobe Illustrator and applied to vendor die lines.
- Rolaids and Dulcolax SoftChews Innovation: Process included conceptual design and testing, sales samples and product launch. Tasked to create news SKUs for each brand that would support growth within the brand portfolios.
- Dulcolax Softchews: Sub-brand lock-up: Tasked with developing whimsical-type treatment surrounded by fruit to give a chewy, tasty appeal to the consumer. Leverage existing brand identity and elements of brand portfolio. Illustration of the softchews products on the packages.
- Dulcolax Liquid: Dulcolax “Liquid” and label design. Process included conceptual design and testing, sales samples and product launch. Dulcolax did not have a liquid formula in the brand portfolio. Leverage brand equity to support growth within the brand portfolios. Design needed to be close-in to existing SKUs to maintain the family look and consistency.
- Dulcolax Stimulant & Stool Softner– Refresh of brand launch in new package structure.
Package Design Portfolio
RX-to-OTC switches – New Drug Application
- Allegra”A” Blister– a uniquely developed structured for a single dose Allegra tablet. Design and 3D renderings were created.
- Allegra Packaging– Cross functional team development for Allegra Refresh- In-House production work, FDA filing and submission, sales samples and Digital Renderings
- Xyzal Packaging– Cross functional team development for Xyzal Launch- In-House production work, FDA filing and submission, sales samples, and Digital Renderings. Custom font treatment for logo.
- Nasacort Packaging– Cross functional team development for First-In-Class Launch- In-House production work, FDA filing and submission and Digital Renderings. Structure was a unique “clam-shell” package.
- Gold Bond Ultimate Cracked Skin-Label and package design. Premium design to reflect the Gold Bond Ultimate portfolio.
- 3D renderings of all items: built in Adobe Photoshop using live smart objects from Illustrator files for use in: presentations, mood boards and advertising material, TV spots,
The use of this site or the portfolio items within this site may not be used, copied, shared or disseminated without the expressed written consent from the author of this site. This personal portfolio site was built as a requirement for the University of West Alabama Integrated Marketing Program where I am currently a student (as of Fall 2021). This site was built for that intent and purpose only. This is not a retail site nor is it affiliated with any other company or the parent company of the brands within this portfolio. The items featured on this site were either created by me, directed by me, or were collaborated cross-functional team projects. ©2021 Brian Rich and one19designs, a portfolio. For educational use only.
Ready for your Next Brand Journey?